expat blogger

living in Serbia

Friday, November 23, 2012

Expat Blog Awards

I got an email the other day from a site my blog is listed on. Expat Blog is a place I have gone to read others blogs. Something I recommend to expats and "wannabe" expats. Their experience are something to learn from, commiserate with, laugh at, and basically just enjoy. 

They wrote to say I was nominated for an award. Thrill, Shock, Smile! Then the asked for me to ask my readers for comments..first to see that I have readers, and second so they can see if my blog is effective at portraying life as an expat.

While I realize I am not an excellent writer. In fact, before I moved so far from home I never was a writer. But with the need for therapy culture shock induced(!), the stories I haven't the imagination to make up, and the practice over the last five years, I do now see myself as a writer. To my surprise I have exactly One Hundred and Eighty posted blogs. Holy Word Count Batman!

Now for my Christmas request from my readers. I would love to read what you think of my blog. I think I am more excited about that than the actual contest. REALLY! It's a treat to read reviews. Even if you critic me. I can learn from you. 

If you feel generous enough to click on this link, scroll down past my blog and leave a review, I would be mighty obliged. Warm Thanks in advance. I look forward to reading your thoughts. And if you have a blog.. leave me a comment below with your blog info so I can check it out!

Hvala Puno!
(Thanks A Lot!)

No comments: