expat blogger

living in Serbia

Monday, August 1, 2011

Commercial for my friends awesome blog: Chocolate for Inspiration

I know I am slacking in the blogging department, but this summer is full of work and huge surprises that have taken up my time more than you can imagine. In place of writing a blog, this is an advertisement for my friends blog. Christina is an up and coming YA author. I love reading her blog and I think you may as well.

Her current blog is offering a contest/give away! Check it out by clicking here. Don't forget to check out the youtube link for the Nanta show and go see one if you have the chance. It is amazing!

I believe I will be back to writing soon. And update you on my unexpected summer events.

Ciao for now.

3 comments:

Jen and Steven said...

Hmmm..."unexpected summer events". How intriguing! Can't wait to find out what they are. So glad Christina was able to find an agent! I'm excited for the day we finally get to buy one of her books. :)

Christina Farley said...

Awww. You are soo sweet to mention me. Hugs! And can't wait for your news to spill!

Unknown said...

Do you still spend some time in Serbia? I just briefly looked at your blog. I am an expat living in Serbia - just moved here last week! I started a blog as well:
www.livelifelikeabestseller.blogspot.com
Cao!